Re: need shack construction advice....

Chad,

I recently remodeled my basement.  Almost as an after-thought, I put pink
fiberglass insulation into the ceiling.  What a difference this
made!  Almost all noise coming from upstairs is now gone (except when my
kids really start screaming). In some areas of the ceiling that were not
ripped open during the construction, we cut out small sections and pushed
the insulation using a wooden (insulated) pole.  Please note, we killed the
power and were careful to avoid the AC wiring.

If you have an unfinished basement, this will be a piece of cake to do.  It
is also a lot cheaper than a divorce.

73

Mark ND7A
AMSAT # 16049