Security on AO-40

Potentially some are right, and some are wrong, the Phase 3D satellite was not built by 10 people like someone
on the list pointed out, it was built by alot more. It is an amateur satellite, which means that us, the hobbyists actually
put alot of money into this project. I do not agree that it should be talked about right now, but it should be disclosed as
time goes along..

Nobody has the right to stop the knowledge from getting though, but at the minute while they are more important things
going on like commisioning the main controllers should not have to disclose anything....

I'm actually more interested in the Digital Station requirements, what type of rig will be needed? SSB/CW or FM?

Thats the information that really SHOULD be set forth so that we can start to get ready for the big 9 months when
it will all come into operation.