EMWIN

Hello all,
I would like find a fairly inexpensive alternative to the commercial EMWIN
recievers that are on the market. Is there a way to receive the EMWIN
weather feed from the Satellites using homebrewed stuff?
What all would I need.. I figure there are several others out there that
have attempted this and I am just curious what all is involved. I am a poor
college student so I am looking for the easiest way to do this and the
cheapest.
Thanks!
Jamie Hutches, KD5GOB
Vice-President, North Central Arkansas Amateur Radio Service