FM satellite discussion board

Since I've been active on the FM satellites I've been looking for someplace
to discuss them with the other operators who frequent them. Taking the lead
from AC5DK and his excellent forum for RS 12/13, I've created a forum for
the FM easysats on Hotboards. Anything pertaining to these sats is welcome,
including just a list of who you worked on the last pass, new grids on the
air, and schedules for such. Ideas on station equipment  is of course on
topic too. Anyways...come by and post a message and check back often...I'd
like to see this fly. Please feel free to forward this message to whatever
forum.

http://www.hotboards.com/plus/plus.mirage?who=ko4ma

73 de Drew, KO4MA in sunny EL88

PS...If someone has already done this...send me the url and we'll all go
there instead!