Sunsat....amazing FM....

Wow....My first time on Sunsat....voice fm.   What an amazing bird.   I made
it easily into the bird with 15w for almost the entire N>S pass tonight.
Easily working 6 qso's without a lot of hustle and bustle.... 1 VE, and 2
XE's, and some others in the US.   The audio quality of this bird is
outstanding.   Very Crisp and clear.   Without a ton of tuning involved
either....It was a blast working this bird tonight.   Be sure to give this
one a try on it's voice passes.

I'm not sure how to determine it's on a voice pass, but I just kept trying
till I had a voice pass ;-)   Well worth the attempts....as the quality of
this audio just amazed me.

Have Fun Ya'll.

Tim