Re: RS-12/13 mode?

Hi Kevin

I've been experimenting with RS 13, after
starting out on UO-14 and AO-27.
When Bob replied to you, he seems to have
made a small typo.

Currently, the downlink (i.e. RS13 transmitting) is the
2m link (145.860 - 145,900.... the frequency
information on the AMSAT site is wrong).

The uplink (you transmitting) is in the
15m band (21.260 - 21.300).

You should not have any trouble hearing RS13 on 2m.
The 2m downlink is a very strong signal, and
full of stations making regular terrestrial contacts
in the 15m band, but using the part of the
band allocated to satellites (the uplink frequency).

Sil - PA3HIL