ts2000 manual info

As you may have noticed the ts2000 manual on the FCC site is incomplete.

I spoke to someone at Kenwood in California today. He confirms that radios
are due for delivery to them and to dealers in December, but an exact date
is not available.

I specifically inquired about the computer command codes. They are supposed
to be in an Appendix to the manual. He stated that as soon as radios with
manuals arrive from Japan, they will put the complete manual on the company
web page.

ron w8gus.