From: anderson colla - py1vhf [mailto:anderson@fdc.br]
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 11:17 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Any serious risk ?

 Hello, All. 73.
 Does anybody can explain how the Phase3D (as well as other sats)
 receives the telemetry sent to it? I mean, what frequencies are used,
 antenna, is any form of cryptography used ? What are the chances of a
 bad hacker (a cracker) take control of the birds?
 I've looked for this kind of information and can't find it anywhere.
 Thank you, guys,

   bye,

   anderson colla - py1vhf

Sunday, December 03, 2000
--
** e-mail: andycolla@usa.net
** home page: www.qsl.net/py1vhf

Tagline:
It takes a long time to understand nothing. EDWARD DAHLBERG

 Assi Friedman, ASUSat Program
 Tel: 480-844-1458 (home)
 Tel: 480-965-2859 (Office)
 Tel: 480-965-2474 (ASUsat lab)