From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Mike73@aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 9:43 AM
To: jpixton@shentel.net
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Phase

In a message dated 12/4/2000 8:43:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jpixton@shentel.net writes:

> I see some of you are getting a display of Phase using Nova for Windows. I
>  just poked into all the menus and can not see how to get such a display.
It
>  used to be there in Dos Nova but I can not find it.  How are you getting
>  Phase to display. Do I have to creat a Schedule for AO-40 and then it
will
>  display???? Or what????

Jerry,

First go in to Setup | Satellites
Select AO-40
Set Alon - Alat.

It's currently -9/260 but because the high gains are on the opposite side of
where they were on AO-13, you need to reverse the settings. Stacey, W4SM had
a post on this recently.

So, set Alon - Alat to +9/80

Next go to Schedule and make sure MA 1 to MA 255 is set.
Also click "AO-13/P3D squint.

Don't forget to go to Configure View | Format Text
and click squint angle.

Save your setting and life should be good......

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator