From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Jerry Pixton
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 8:39 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Phase

Hi All,

I see some of you are getting a display of Phase using Nova for Windows. I
just poked into all the menus and can not see how to get such a display. It
used to be there in Dos Nova but I can not find it.  How are you getting
Phase to display. Do I have to creat a Schedule for AO-40 and then it will
display???? Or what????

Jerry, W6IHG