need shack construction advice....

I am working on building a new shack in the basement. The information I
am looking for is what have you done to help insulate your shack for
noise. You know, avoiding the notorious "bang bang" of the spouses foot
on the floor cause you making too much noise. If you have found one
method or another to help sound proof your shack, please email me....

thanks,
Chad
kg0mw