re: MA , what does it mean?

Thanks to all for the great help in reviving my grey cells , I have been quite
out of it as far as amateur radio and a nasty cold that has me under the weather
at the moment , so now I am back on track as far as tracking and Phase/MA ;^)

To those that need a good reference , please purchase the Satellite
Experimenters Handbook from amsat , I had it tucked away in the shack , and
after some help from a few of the guys on here , I dug it out and relearned
mucho , a must have if you are new to 'sats and even if you think you know it
all ;^))

Your all a great bunch on this 'bb !

Douglas Cole
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544