TrackBox Questions (+ do you burn EPROMs?)

Hi:

	I just dug out my old Trackbox and discovered that firmware version 3.10
is not Y2K compliant.  I gather I need to upgrade the EPROM.  I notice
references in docs to a "turbo" model of the trackbox.  Is the EPROM the
same in both models or do I need to find the non-Turbo firmware for my
unit?  Is there anyone out there who could burn me an up-to-date EPROM if I
provide the image file, the EPROM, postage both ways and a few bucks for
your trouble?

Thanks,

John W2FS