Re: TO-31

Pat McGrath <ka6tya@earthlink.net> asked:

>Can someone please answer my questions?

Please be patient. If you don't get an immediate answer
it is inappropriate to repeatedly post the same question.
Especially over the weekend. Please remember too that
nobody is under any obligation to answer.

>  What are the image files on TO-31?

The pictures it takes. Good ones.

>  How do you setup WISP to download same?

Tell it to. Download them interactively first, then,
once you're sure you're getting the right files, edit
your equations file.

One suggestion: set the thumbnail images to higher down-
load priority. You need them anyway, and they're useful
images in their own right. While they have the same
file type as the main images, their smaller size makes
them easy to differentiate.

The usual image viewer was written by VH5HI. All the
usual references.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte