Re: What are NORAD tracking?

> Since there was the possibility that they have it mixed up with one of the other objects
>...... At the time I did the quick check, there were only two of the
> 4 that came out relatively close to the set 4, and they were  STRV 1C and  STRV 1D.
> So I thought that people might try checking the keps for these objects, to see if it fits
> better.  The keps are:

I just checked these with my rudimentary tracking program, and of these, STRV 1C
seems closest, but seems to be further off than the old set 4, relative to the MA in the
telemetry, but since that isn't necessarily "actual" MA, there is still a chance it might
be the object, but perhaps they are just tracking junk.

 *Bill Jones  N3JLQ  Sweden Maine                                *
 * wejones@megalink.net                                          *
 * Main home page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones             *
 * WWII/B-17 page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones/wwii.html   *
 * TVRO  page       http://www.megalink.net/~wejones/wwii.html   *
 *                TVRO HAM RADIO WWII/B-17 SPACE WX              *