P3T server

All,

It's been my weekend for problems, first ADSL problems and then I screwed up
my email aliases and caused the topica stuff to a happen.

Then this morning, my DNS came up lame and you were getting the wrong IP
address for my P3T server.

Well, I'm glad to tell you I've resolved all of these (I hope :-)).

Live P3T server
audio.highrf.com - port 8081

It's working and will continue to do so each day for the foreseen future.

Sorry for the problems, and above all, have fun!
Alan