TiungSat downlink switching

I am looking into why the TiungSat downlink is not switching on for amateur
use and I hope to have this solved in the next 24 hours.

However, I would also ask stations who do not have 38k4 access NOT to enable
the automatic downlink request.  It is obvious from the log file that the
spacecraft generates that there are people requesting downlink activation
over Malaysia and Europe when the downlink is already on.  Apart from
causing uplink interference, it also causes the satellite to spend
additional time performing various housekeeping checks.

If you do not have 38k4 downlink capability, please disable this option by
removing the additional registry entries as detailed in the original email.

Thanks

Chris G7UPN