ICOM IC-910 and 13 CM??

Has anyone seen the IC-910 yet? Is it going to have provisions for a second band
module. In other words, in addition to being able to install 23 CM, the ability to
add a 13 CM module? Seems like a logical progression. Also has anyone any idea
the US price for the radio and 23 CM module?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.