Re: Any Risk ? --> Bad Apples

I note that the restrictions in Part 97 which pertain to use of encryption,
specifically exclude amateur satellite telecommand communications from any
restrictions on the use of encryption. I assume (and hope) that AMSAT has
included at least some rudimentary form of encryption. This is one area, I am
sure most would hope no one decides to "experiment". I think we can all agree
that the satellite is best left in the control of the experts.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.