Sorry all!

I had been configuring my email server today (actually making some
changes)... I'm on a listing on Topica with some other friends and I
misconfigured my aliases file.... I didn't understand why I didn't get any
more amsat-bb message until I went searching and figured it out...

My apologies to the list. And the issue is resolved.  (ps. the bounce should
have only gone back to the author, and not the entire list.

:-(
Alan - with tail between his legs.