From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of anderson colla - py1vhf
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 8:19 PM
To: Tony Langdon
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] FW: Your recent message to Topica.com

  Tony wrote:

TL> Anyone else been getting these messages?  I didn't think this list had
TL> anything to do with topica.com, but I've had 2 of these bounce messages
so
TL> far. :-(

 I am!
 I'm getting one of these for each message I post!

   bye,

 anderson colla - py1vhf

Sunday, December 03, 2000
===
** e-mail: andycolla@usa.net
** home page: http://www.qsl.net/py1vhf
** packet radio: py1vhf@py1lb.rj.bra.sa
** grid locator: GG98if

Tagline:
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong. Oscar Wilde