Topica.com

In a message dated 12/3/00 8:06:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tlangdon@atctraining.com.au writes:

<< Anyone else been getting these messages?  I didn't think this list had
 anything to do with topica.com, but I've had 2 of these bounce messages so

Yea Tony, oddly enough just a few hours ago I had a message from this
Topica.com
thing saying that I was not a subscriber to the list.  I reported this
occurrence to Paul
- KB5MU who I figured might be able to clarify what some of us have seen
happen.
So, we may hear something soon on the subject.

73, Steve
K5PK