Re: Re[2]: Any Risk ? --> Bad Apples

One of those bad apples showed up today on the FM birds--with intentional
jamming on UO-14, followed by the same tones appearing on AO-27 a few minutes
later.  It's very unfortunate that someone with enough savvy to work
satellites has nothing more productive to do.  The good news is he/she
apparently doesn't have any analog gear as I didn't hear him on any of the
those birds today.
73,
Jerry, K5OE