Re: N4ISS SPECIAL EVENT!

>did anyone ever hear any other iss stations on the air? were there any other
>nasa club stations on besides w5rrr on saturday?

I worked N4ISS on the first AO-27 pass Sat am with my HT and Arrow, though
the bird was very weak here. I caught W5ISS through the QRM on 40, and then
picked up K2ISS last night on 20, so only 3 ISS stations total. RRR was the
only NASA station I heard on (are there any others besides WA3NAN?). I came
up with 8 points total, which I felt pretty lucky to get.

Maj Keith E Brandt,MD,MPH,WD9GET || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine      ||   there's cleaner space out here to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS       || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                 ||   sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt       ||