3Dec 2000Z pass on 2400MHz

Hi all.  First, I think that Kep set #4 is now not as accurate as some
recently published.  AOS was eight minutes early today, 3 Dec 2000.
     Nothing heard on either 2400.6 or 2401.350 while the two meter beacon
was very strong.  At 20:08:50 a "glitch" was heard on two meters
suggesting that the mode S beacon was turned off, however I assume I do
not have enough elevation to hear it well.
     Thanks Tony, Mark, Dave and others for the confirming help on this!!
Cliff K7RR