AO-40 (perigee burn)?

Hi,

Sorry to bother with lots of questions but i'm to  curious not to do.  :)
so...

1. I'm curious about how commanding procedures are -when
    commanding ao-40- to make a burn either at perigee or
    apogee.  Is this critical ? (time aspect, radiolink delay).
    will this "execute" command happen in realtime from any
    ground/command station ?

    If NOT,..will this command be sent and stored in the AO-40' IHU
    in advance and executed at the very moment by ao-40. ?

2. To raise ao-40' apogee to the planned 50.000km, what's the
     duration of  the "perigee burn"  (To reach this altitude) ?

3. What estimated time should AO-40 be at alon/alat 270/0 ?

4. And finally, when is perigee burn estimated to be executed
    after reaching 270/0  ?

I guess Stacey know the answers to this too.. :)
thanks.

Jan
La1hu