From: "Ciemon G0TRT" <g0trtlists@btinternet.com>
To: "Amsat-Bb" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 5:50 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] SHOUT it from the rooftops

Hope no-one minds,

But I'd like to publicly thank Howard G6LVB for my first ever satellite
contact.

I sort of fell into a sked which I probably wouldn't have made otherwise;
09:09UTC on AO-27 today. Luckily most of EU was trying UO-14 so we had the
bird to ourselves for the first couple of minutes.

I was starting to doubt my ability to use the ArrowII/HT combination but
Howard's helped to change that.

To all you Elmers, this final step of a sked has gotta be the way to confirm
all the lessons you may have taught.

Thanks again Howard
<GRIN>

73.....Ciemon Dunville GØTRT Sysop MB7UPG IGate
ICQ - 6263612
homepage - www.aprsuk.net