RE: 2 P3D questions

Hello, All.

I agree with Mark and get the SAME MA using Nova as is displayed on the
downloaded telemetry, with CRCC correct.  This is with my using Ken's
dataset number 4 for Keps.
They are:

Satellite: AO-40
Catalog number: 26609
Epoch time:      00328.20006944
Element set:       4
Inclination:        6.4214 deg
RA of node:       245.2971 deg
Eccentricity:    0.7351666
Arg of perigee:   180.5141 deg
Mean anomaly:     180.0042 deg
Mean motion:    2.03021569 rev/day
Decay rate:    7.51000e-09 rev/day^2
Epoch rev:              16
Checksum:              246

This says to me two things:
1.	Nova is doing the MA calculation correctly and can be used to tell when
to listen for the 2400 MHz beacon.

2.	Dataset 4 is still the correct set of keps to use.  I make this latter
point because this has been an item of recent discussion.  Dataset 4 also
seems to accurately predict AOS and LOS here.

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ ex AA3QK, WA3JYM  FN20ah
2 Merrymount Road