P3T question

Today while copying telemetry via the audio.highrf.com server, I noticed a
slightly
different running indication than what I had seen in previous days of copy.
In the
menu window while observing  the flow within the INPUT field, the BLOCKS
changed normally but today, BYTE would read FB then momentarily flash 514
before the next BLOCK change.  I Usually see BLOCK count up all the way to
514.  Anyway, just an interesting observation I thought and wonder what else
might learn today.

73, Steve
K5PK