AO-40 S2 beacon over Europe

The 2401.350 MHz AO-40 beacon started at 07:51:47 UTC this morning over
Europe.
With my 23 turns helix and a modified Drake 2880 converter, I received the
beacon around  2401.318 with a very low S/N ratio (1 to 3 dB over noise
level).
Telemetry signals were undecodable with such a weak sig. A spectral analysis
performed with CoolEdit shows that the frequency is unstable.

Cheers

Jean-louis F6AGR