Re: [sarex] N4ISS SPECIAL EVENT!

well, this sure turned out to be a bust for satellite operators. their intentions
were good but coverage of the satellites was poor.  they were only on the first
pass of ao-27 both days which were east coast passes. those on the west
coast or midwest, never had a chance. i know a few that worked them on
ao10 but all the new operators with ht's do not have that capability.

did anyone ever hear any other iss stations on the air? were there any other
nasa club stations on besides w5rrr on saturday?

73...bruce