Re: AO-40 S2 beacon to be turned on MA 16-26

Thanks Tommy for the report on the S band telemetry.  I suspect the
problem is knowing what the real MA is.  Dave and I are trying for a
grazing pass where the elevation is only two or three degrees, so that
information is very important.  I am trying hard as we have only a few
degrees in azimuth clear to the ocean and want to take advantage of it.
This pass occurs when the North American perigee has passed and just
as the European transit is starting.  73  Cliff K7RR