RE: 2 P3D questions

Paul and others, this probably accounts for my not hearing the 2401 MHz
beacon.  Is there some way in which the MA may be calculated properly?
At this poiont I am dependant on Instantract ver 1.5 or PREDICT.  For
example, today, Dec 3, AO40 comes up at MA 21 and has a duration of only
ten minutes to MA 26, BUT my QTH is clear to the horizon.  Cliff K7RR