From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of hasan schiers
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 8:24 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] No AO-40 2m beacon this a.m.?

I'm not hearing the bird at all, nor am I seeing any internet telemetry from
audio.highrf.com port 8081.

Is the 2m beacon off, or is the signal just too weak to copy here this a.m.
and the internet stuff missing at the same time is just a coincidence? (Nice
run on sentence, eh?)

hasan schiers
schiers@netins.net
N0AN