Re: 2 P3D questions

Bill,

In P3t Under tcip/ip  Select: remote client, Set the host tcip/ip address
to:  localhost  set the port to: 2001
(Under set up  I use comm 2 and 1200 baud server boot)

with Nino's P3D running as a telemetry server hit connect on the tcip/ip
board and bingo....two of the best satelitee programs around talking to each
other.

Al Emer N2YAC

Nino & Stacey...Great job !!