Re: TIUNGSAT (?)

No--I have not.  Alan NE1H and I got on the AMSAT IRC channel last night,
and tried at the same time.  Neither of us could hear Tiungsat-1, and both
of verified our stations are working (as normal).

I tried all three of the birds--Tiungsat, Saudisat-1A, and Saudisat-1B both
nights.  On each pass, I tried all the receive frequencies, hoping to catch
at least one of them--in case my object numbers were wrong, etc.  Nothing
heard.

Perhaps the power budget is keeping Tiungsat OFF?

73,

Mark N8MH