From: "Perry Yantis" <PYantis@compuserve.com>
To: "Jens Spiess" <jspiess@dplanet.ch>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 11:37 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Ao40/ 6m-transverter-IF....

Message text written by "Jens Spiess"
>Why not use 6m (50Mc) as IF for 23cm(1,2GHz)
transverter-systems...for Ao40 ?
To use 6m as IF we would get the 2m/70cm...ect
FREE for other micro-wave-use combinations
from P3D.....
I could not find kits...ect which are using 6m IF.
Some ideas...links..ect..?
If not,I will start home-brewing...it`s time enough,
aprox. 9 month...

73,Jens
HB9JOI / ( DL9FAA )
AMSAT-DL.#9802268
e-mail: jspiess@dplanet.ch<

A long time ago I asked the same question.

Microwave Modules told me that for a little extra money they would add some
parts to a transverter I was interested in to
input it with 6 m.

I later changed my mind about buying a transverter and went with something
else.

So you could ask them.

Perry WB8OTH