Re: OT: Space Online + Space.com Merger

In a message dated 12/2/00 1:48:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, n9avg@indy.net
writes:

<< Combining the world-class resources of Space.com and Florida Today will
 ensure the new combined effect will be "Planet Earth's best source of online
 space news."

 I like both of these informational sites but can't help wondering if the sum
 total will be better than the individual parts?

It should be interesting to say the least,  I've enjoyed Florida Today for
several years
now more than any other source simply because they offer the facts without
all the
glitter and fluff.  Also the photo documentation and links to realtime news or
otherwise has been the best.  Maybe Space.com will bring something good to the
party and not make getting to the news to laborious with all the common style
glitter, advertising and merchandising directed to the masses.  Lets hope
anyway.
What do ya think?

73, Steve
K5PK