Re: AO-40 S2 beacon to be turned on MA 16-26

Hi WB6LLO.  Not so lucky as I had only a two degree elevation and a
duration of only two minutes for MA 25 and 26.  Nothing heard on 2401.350
although signals were fairly loud on two meters using a J-Pole antenna and
a IC202. Can someone confirm that AO40 was on 2401.350 at 2028 UTC today?
     Another item--using Ken's set number 4, I found the AOS about a
minute earlier than predicted this time.  Plenty good enough of course,
but when one is attempting these grazing paths with 2400 MHz gear----!
The equipment checked out nicely with a weak signal source over a mile
away, but again nothing heard.  Tomorrow at 1829 UTC, the bird will come
up in MA 21 and go down at MA 26 at 2010 UTC.  Can you listen with any
elevation between these times Dave?  73  Cliff K7RR