Re: N4ISS special event on AO-27

At 10:38 AM 12/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all, I went out this morning 12-2-00 at about 14:50 to see what I could
>find on AO-27 using my HT and Arrow and was very surprised to hear N4ISS
>special event station working through AO-27.
>Interesting path - SSE space station to satellite to earth.
>Anybody else catch this?

Hi all, I received an e-mail informing me this special event station
(N4ISS) was operating from the ground and not the space station.

More info at: http://www.n4iss.homestead.com

Sorry for the confusion, I should have caught the grid squire but I missed it.

Thanks, Dale KF4SIR
Dale Coleman
Check out my ham radio web site:
use PSK31 to relay messages.