Re: AO-40 S2 beacon to be turned on MA 16-26

I certainly hope this information by Mark is going to be true.  Here in
Central California, we have a ten minute window between MA23 and 26, with
a maximum elevation of 3 degrees.  Fortunately, there is a near clear shot
with only one pine tree in the way for this experiment in two hours.  I'll
be steering a 28 inch dish by hand on 2401.350 out the window of the
second story ham shack! Some neighbor kids will do the tuning for doppler.
    Previously at 1750 UTC, We had a one degree elevation pass in which we
could check out Kep set#4. AOS and LOS was within 30 seconds of prediction
when listening on two meters.  This confirms Dave, WB6LLO's notion that
set number four should be retained, at least for the present!  Cliff K7RR