RS-12/13 mode?

...please someone from amsat or whoever knows for sure...
Which sat is on and what mode is it in?

I've heard from a couple of people that it is in mode KT and a couple who
say it's in mode T.  All I hear on the 2-meter downlink is the beacon on
145.912, S9 on the last pass.  NO OTHER ACTIVITY.  I can also hear the same
beacon on 29.408 so RS-12 must be on and RS-13 is off.  Is it in mode K?  I
heard nothing on the 10 meter downlink but the beacon at about S3.  Is it
broken?

73/
Thanks
Kevin, WB5RUE