N4ISS special event on AO-27

Hi all, I went out this morning 12-2-00 at about 14:50 to see what I could
find on AO-27 using my HT and Arrow and was very surprised to hear N4ISS
special event station working through AO-27.

Interesting path - SSE space station to satellite to earth.

Anybody else catch this?

Looks like a lot of fun and I'm going to have to get off my duff and figure
out how to handel the doppler shift so I can TX. (I hate reading manuals).

73 Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman
kf4sir@earthlink.net