Re: what modem currently will do 38k4 ??

Hi Tim and the group,

At 09:21 AM 12/2/2000 -0500, N1RZ wrote:
>After reading a recent post I started wondering what folks are using or what
>is available for higher than 9k6 modems.

Check out http://www.xmission.com/~kohlwey/osiisat.html for a link to a paper
I gave at the 18th Space Symposium and AMSAT-NA Annual Meeting.   I will
try and add my presentation slides to that link today.  The OS-2 satellite will
have a 153k4 FSK S-Band downlink and I present some hardware to receive
that on the ground.

73, Randy N7SFI