Re: OK Telemetry Now What

Hans

There are two places to start that I am aware of:

The general AMSAT (US) intro article at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/ao40/ao40-tlm.html

And the P3D telemetry guide at:
http://www.amsat-dl.org/p3d/tlmspec.txt

The telemetry guide is the most detailed reference that I have seen.

The contents page shows:

                           AMSAT PHASE 3D TELEMETRY

                                 Compiled by:

                              Peter Guelzow DB2OS
                              Karl Meinzer  DJ4ZC
                              James Miller  G3RUH
                              Stacey Mills  W4SM

                           Release 1.4   2000 Nov 01

   Contents
   --------
     1. DOCUMENT SOURCE
     2. INTRODUCTION
     3. FREQUENCIES
     4. MODULATION FORMAT
     5. AMSAT P3 BLOCK STRUCTURE
     6. P3D BLOCK CONTENTS
     7. AMSAT P3 CRCC DEFINITION
     8. P3D BLOCK FORMATS
     9. P3D Telemetry List  Analogue #100 - #17F
    10. P3D Digital Telemetry List   #180 - #1FF
    11. USER HARDWARE/SOFTWARE
    12. GLOSSARY

Links for these and other resources are on my web page at
http://ao40.homestead.com

Robert Rice
WB5PKN