what modem currently will do 38k4 ??

After reading a recent post I started wondering what folks are using or what
is available for higher than 9k6 modems.

What is available?   Are there any kits for these speeds?  Are these modems
MSK, FSK, PSK?

I have a 6-7 year old 56k Grapes modem that I believe uses MSK just
wondering if I can modify that to be put into use at some point.

Anyway....I'd like to know what folks are using, where they obtained that
they're using, and any URLs that may be associated with what they're using.

Take Care All,

Tim