OK Telemetry Now What

Now that we have two superb sources for AO-40 Telemetry, (the internet and
soundcard demods), could someone point me to an explanation of the kinds of
things that we should be looking at and what observations we might make?

What values are nominal in each field? (Where that concept makes sense)

Is there a good explanation for each of the fields in Stacy's P3T program?

Examples:

>From the Power Window (What is nominal for each?)

Volts

1. Bat.Main 29.0
2. Bat.Aux  27.5
etc.

Amps

Tot.Bat 1.5
EPU: 0
Main bus 6.7
BCR: 4.7
SEU: 8.0

Tx Pwr/Cur

V-Tx: 129  (129 what?) (nominal?)
U-Amp 8.0  (8 watts?)

>From the other birds I recall that BCR is the battery charge regulator. Does
U-In mean volts in from the solar panels? Does Sol.Off refer to the angle of
the sun to the solar panels?

Obviously with this much data being parsed it would be valuable to have a
set of key variables to keep an eye on.

In the various windows, what are the things to watch that might be
interesting?

Comments much appreciated.

73

hasan schiers