Re: AO40 Telemetry Archive Online

Hello paul.willmott@omsl.bm!

02 Dec 00 01:19, you wrote to All:

 pw> If you have any telemetry captured that has not yet been sent to me
 pw> for merging, then please zip and send to paul.willmott@omsl.bm before
 pw> you delete it to free up disk space, ... thanks! Every block is
 pw> important, and you may have the only copy!

I have some in raw format from Nino's program.  Is this of any use?

It was supposed to save a file called "P3D.TLM", but couldn't find that file.

Tony, VK3JED

.. face?