Re: instant-track v1.5 My Mistake

Paul Williamson wrote:

> At 01:05 PM 11/27/2000 +1030, David Giles wrote:
> >A question for those who have the new Instant track program.
> >
> >Can the local time setting differ from UTC by a half hour?
>
> Yes! In fact, any offset (in seconds) is possible.
>
> However, note that I'm investigating a report from a user in your area that
> this feature is broken. If I find it is broken, there will be another new
> release. That would be a free upgrade for 1.50 users, of course.
>
> 73  -Paul
> kb5mu@amsat.org

Paul and David,
 I take back my last email regarding  "IT" and the time zone offset.
I did try it set for Sth. Aust. time and it changes the time OK, HOWEVER the
satellites are NOT in the
correct position. It seems that you are right Paul, there is a problem.
Please disregard my previous email that everything was OK.

                    73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
 J.A.(Tony) Hutchison.
 QTH. PARINGA. South Australia:
 Grid.QF05jt: AMSAT Aust..#799: