MA , what does it mean ?

Ok , so I am a little confused here about the term MA in regards to the S-band
beacon on/off times , could someone explain this term to me so that I can
hopefully be around with my converter and antenna to make a test and see if mine
will actually hear it ?

Thanks for any input , and again to all the Amsat folks in all countries for
your great efforts that you have made , you are truly a fantastic bunch !

tia

--
Douglas Cole
N7BFS